IMPORTANT NOTE – Zion Broadband, Inc. (Zion) has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our Policies or the terms and conditions shown below WITHOUT WARNING OR PRIOR NOTICE. No refunds of fees paid will be made if account termination is due to violation of the terms outlined below.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Eligibility: This offer may not be combined with any other offer, Zion will determine eligibility for participation in its sole judgment. Standard Professional Installation for router, and customer premises equipment (radio transmitter/receiver) are required for wireless access, and mounting hardware is included.
2. Monthly Fees and Payments: Monthly payments may be made via Zion's online portal, or mailed in, or dropped off at Zion's office. Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Bank draft, may be used via the online payment portal. Payments may be made one time or setup for automatically recurring.
3. Unsolicited Email (Spam): Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail, and will likely result in account cancellation. Zion takes a zero-tolerance approach to spam originating from our servers or for spam advertising of domains hosted on our servers.
4. Installation of Fixed Wireless Equipment and or Router: Zion retains ownership of and maintains customer premises equipment. Customer premises equipment will be retrieved upon cancellation of services. Customer premises equipment includes wireless radio and router (if supplied by Zion). Customer agrees to installation and grants permission to Zion to retrieve equipment upon termination or cancellation of service. If a tower is required, at customers' request, Zion will provide and install tower for an additional fee. Tower will be owned by customer.
5. Network Security: Customers may not use the Zion network with an attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to:
- accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access
- password cracking, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- probing the security of other networks in search of weakness
- or violation of any other organization's security policy
Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to:
- mail bombing
- or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network
6. Acceptable Usage: Standard Internet access services provided by Zion are designed for the “casual” home user. Extreme heavy usage, as determined by Zion, may result in service interruption, additional charges and/or service termination. Extreme usage includes, but is not limited to:
- running any kind of file server or website on the Zion network
- using any kind of Peer to Peer software including Limewire, Morpheus, Kazaa, Bit Torrent, Gnutella, et cetera
- providing any kind of game server(s) for others to play via the internet providing any type of e-Mail/Fax services for anything other than personal use any other activities deemed as extreme usage as determined by and at the sole discretion of Zion
Zion will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate system or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. You are solely responsible for any security breaches affecting servers or accounts under your control. If your server or website is responsible for or involved in an attack on or unauthorized access into another server or system, Zion will shut it down immediately. You will pay any charges resulting from the cost to correct security breaches affecting Zion or any of its customers.
Zion Broadband, Inc.
1210 Hobbs Hwy W
Seminole, TX 79360